- Property ID
- Family Home, Single Story Home
- Sold - List your home with us today
- 738 m2
Endless Possibilities – bursting with Potential
Be sure to act quickly to secure your investment for your future! This delightful 4 bedroom Mornington home sits on approx. 738m2 of prime beachside land. Whether you are a retiree, astute investor, innovative developer, running a business from home or a family coveting space and privacy, this is your golden opportunity.
Are you working from home and need more space for a home office or artist gallery/photography studio, beauty room/hair salon – then check out the rumpus room with a separate entrance and a built in wet bar. Ideal for running a business without having to commute.
Light and bright – it provides a multitude of spaces to either relax or get the family together. With central galley style kitchen, all the modern conveniences are at your fingertips.
Located within easy walking distance to Fisherman’s Beach, Benton’s Square shopping centre, Mornington’s Main Street shopping precinct with cafes, restaurants, shops, hospital, dental and medical facilities as well as our world famous beaches and walking trails.
• Four bedrooms (three with robes, all with ceiling fans)
• Three separate living rooms
• Galley style kitchen
• Timber floors
• Ducted heating throughout + reverse cycle split system
• External electric shutters to three bedrooms
• Built in bar in rumpus room (home office/studio/gallery/salon)
• External blinds to main bedroom and formal living room
• Bay glimpses from covered decked entertaining
• Large rear yard, safe for kids & pets – 738m2 (approx.)
• Off street parking for up to 5 vehicles
• Potential to develop/work from home (Subject to Council approval)
- Air conditioning
- Reverse cycle Split System