- Property ID
- Double Story Home
- Sold - List your home with us today
Built with the family in mind, this 5 bedroom home provides space and privacy for all the family. As summer approaches, the inground pool will provide many fun filled days (and even some balmy nights) of splashing around or just lazing away poolside.
With a kitchen as large as this one, boasting an enormous amount of bench space, it is just ideal for entertaining friends and family. Featuring a 900ml oven, dishwasher, pantry, room for a large fridge plus stylish glass splashbacks, it forms the perfect hub of the home.
Downstairs also boasts 3 living and 2 dining spaces allowing room for teens, toddlers and adult kids to have their own entertainment separate from mum and dad. The fifth bedroom (or study), powder room and internal access to the double lock up garage – with rear access for a boat or trailer.
Upstairs is complete with 4 oversized bedrooms, each with walk in robes, ceiling fans and their own reverse cycle heating/cooling system. The main bedroom suite is of king sized proportions with a spa ensuite for chilling out away from the family when you want to relax with a bubble or two.
- Ducted Heating throughout
- Split system heating/cooling x 5
- Coonara Wood fire
- Ducted Vacuum
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 living rooms
- Internal access to the double remote controlled lock up garage
- Off street parking
- Rear access
- Inground solar heated swimming pool
- Additional single garage for storage
- Land size approx. 959m2
- Walk to wetlands park, Mornington’s Main Street & the beach;
- Close to St McCartans Junior College, Padua College & Mornington High School,
- Easy access to the Peninsula Link and all major access roads to the city and Portsea